3rd Degree BJJ Black Belt Professor Yoshi Hasegawa's Team
Have a FREE Trial at CAZA Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Casual Or Competitive - You'll Learn From The Best
Here is what you need to know if you are interested in having a FREE trial lesson with CAZA Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu...
Follow these steps:
- Choose a class time (look for a fundamentals class on the timetable).
- Come to class at least 10 minutes before the start time.
- Read and sign any forms that the coach asks you to complete. Please ask if anything is unclear.
- You will be shown how to put on your uniform (we lend you one).
- Join the rest of the class when they step onto the mats, ready to warm up.
- Have fun!
Please remove any makeup or piercings and ensure that your fingernails are cut short.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible for a free trial class?
Anyone who lives in the Noosa area.
- Which class should I attend?
Choose one of the fundamentals classes from our timetable.
- What should I bring to class?
A drink and a change of clothes. We will provide a gi (uniform) but you will get sweaty. Activewear / sportswear may be worn under the uniform.
- Do I have to book?
- What if I have a medical condition?
Contact us first. We can explain the risks.