Kid's Holiday BJJ Training in Noosa
- 10:00am - 12:30pm
"All the instructors are super friendly. Head instructor Yoshi is fantastic with the kids! Really enjoy watching my son grow and learn.
Great experience for anyone wanting to learn new skills. Highly recommend this School."
Games make this camp a LOT of fun!
Kids camp at CAZA is a mix of games and Brazilian Jiu-jitsu (BJJ). BJJ is a sport that kids can learn a practical life-long skill from, while not being exposed to impact injuries.
Learning BJJ is something kids clearly enjoy but we break things up at our camps by including lots of games. These games encourage teamwork and give kids an opportunity to make new friends.
- Plenty of fun games that keep the kids engaged.
- They get to learn some Brazilian Jiu-jitsu.
- They bond with other kids & build their confidence.
- Parents can take a break!
What does it cost?
ALL 5 DAYS
- Full access
- Bring 1 friend (Wednesday only)
- Completion certificate
Per Day Rate
- 1 day access
- Choose any day
BJJ 3rd Degree Black Belt
BJJ Brown Belt
BJJ Purple Belt
- 153 COOYAR STREET, NOOSA HEADS 4567